No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, September 29, 2008, 9:38:00 AM
"Hang on!" He screamed.
"I can't, for much longer!" Was her feeble reply.
Her fingers began to slip, one by one, from his grasp.
They clutched at each others' hands, him - desperate to salvage what's left of his heart, her - clinging on for the one she loved.
Her palms were sweaty, and so were his.
Gravity was not being kind.
Where were the powers that be when he needed them so?
As her last finger slipped, he watched, wide-eyed, as she fell into darkness that swallowed her and his heart, whole.

* * *

Homecoming - Hey Monday



Homecoming
I'm coming
My sweet mistake
Summer's over
Hope it's not too late
I'm pacing
Impatient
Up in my head
Taken back to the sidewalk where we met

And carved out our names
Do you remember that

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Did you take off while I was gone
I missed it all
I messed you up
I missed you
I'm coming home
I wanna know
When all the leaves begin to fall
If I'm falling falling apart for you

Descending
I'm spinning
Lost all defence
How could you swallow me again
I left you
I meant to
Couldn't let you in
Nevermind a single word I said

Carved out your name
Do you remember that

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Did you take off while I was gone
I missed it all
I messed you up
I missed you
I'm coming home
I wanna know
When all the leaves begin to fall
If I'm falling falling apart for you

You got control of me
Is this the end of me
Cause' I just can't cut up the strings
I'm coming back for more
Don't let your heart go
Please don't walk away

Homecoming
I'm coming
I'm coming back

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Did you take off while I was gone
I missed it all
I messed you up
I missed you
I'm coming home
I wanna know
When all the leaves begin to fall
If I'm falling falling apart

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Did you take off while I was gone
I missed it all
I messed you up
I missed you
I'm coming home
I wanna know
When all the leaves begin to fall
If I'm falling falling apart for you

(Homecoming
I'm coming
My sweet mistake
Summer's over
Hope it's not too late
Homecoming
I'm coming my sweet mistake)

* * *


Those advertisements are lying.

There is no such shampoo that does wonders on your hair.

No matter how much those girls shake their locks in your gogglebox.

HP computers cannot make images float out in front of you.

There is no such thing as low priced laptops and PSPs.

And lastly, there is no such thing as a happy period.

Period.

Don't believe what they say.

* * *

It's called headbanging.

I wouldn't expect you to understand it.


* * *

Never forget today