No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, September 15, 2008, 1:01:00 PM
She buried her face in her hands.
At first, they fell silently, but slowly, the sobs racked through her body.
All the hugs and kisses.
Was all of it a lie?

* * *

It's official.

I hate blogger!

Funny I'm saying it here.

All I want to do is edit my post, and all the codes and lines and spacings start to shift by themselves.

Then I have to go back and edit all the extra spaces and lines that appeared.

*Fumes*

* * *

Lantern festival was alright.

Got really hot and a little annoyed and bruised helping out.

You haven't seen me around before?

Well, I haven't seen you around before either.

And I'm not new because I've stuck around much longer than you have now.

And just so you know, I kind of hate you.

So don't come pissing me off again.

You're even worse than I am, you know that?

And I thought I was already bad enough!

Well.

*Shrugs*

* * *

Hello, curious.

Goodbye, notorious.

Guess the fishes didn't like you enough to let you stay.

That's what happens when you keep eating them.

* * *

Oh, and whoever wants mooncakes, please let me know.

I have so many individually packaged ones and I'm tired of all the snow skins.

Well, at least those individually packaged ones aren't snow skin-ed.

You can only take so much even if you love snow skin.

* * *

I want a wardrobe revamp that's filled with all that's red and black.