No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, September 22, 2008, 10:42:00 AM
Bluboo says: Narcissistic, aren't we?
Jason says: No, it's you.
Bluboo: *Sighs* Yeah, it's just me.

* * *
Tongue Tied - Faber Drive



Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of the head
Eyes down when you said
I guess I need my life to change
Seems like something's just not the same
What could I say

I need a little more luck then a little bit
Cause' everytime I get stuck the words won't fit
And everytime that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help then a little bit
Like the perfect one word noone's heard yet
Cause everytime that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away (I wonder just where you are)
Was it something I said
Or something I never did
Or was I always in the way (was it something I did)
Could someone tell me what to say
To just make you stay

I need a little more luck then a little bit
Cause' everytime I get stuck the words won't fit
And everytime that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help then a little bit
Like the perfect one word noone's heard yet
Cause' everytime that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

I know it feels like the end
Don't wanna be here again
And we could help each other off the ground
So we never fall down again
And what is takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground
So we never fall down again (again)

I need a little more luck then a little bit
Cause' everytime I get stuck the words won't fit
But everytime that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help then a little bit
Like the perfect one word noone's heard yet
Cause' everytime that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

I know it feels like the end
Don't wanna be here again
And we could help each other off the ground
So we never fall down again
What it takes I dont care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground
So we never fall down again

Thank you, Jia Heng. :D

I'm crazy about it right now.

* * *

Hey, you guys.

Andy isn't so bad.

Andy: Phyllis, how do you read this graph?
Me: *Shifty eyes* I don't know.
Andy: You can.

Encouragement and assurance can do wonders.

And yes, I can.

* * *

Dreamt of my old classmates, new classmates and some people I didn't know.

But everyone was gorgeous and we were having a ball of a time.

I was laughing till my stomach ached.

Guess that's how much I miss my old classmates.

Oh, and Matthew was in it, Ahmad Matthew.

Don't ask.

Because I don't know why either.

* * *

Went for a eight minute spin in KPE last Saturday.

And caught the Singapore Slingers VS Air 21 (Philippines) at the indoor stadium on Sunday.

It was super fun.

I screamed with everyone. :D

And guess what?

Singapore Slingers actually won.

Whoo!

* * *

When answering questions in class, I realised that I can answer questions that others can't answer.

But I can't answer questions that others can answer.

What does that mean?

Beats me.

* * *

Yes, he laughed at me for it.
I laughed with him at myself, too. :D