No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Saturday, September 6, 2008, 6:44:00 PM
He bit her neck gently and whispered: "I want to eat you up."
She tensed in his arms.
He chuckled softly.
After all, who would want to mess with someone who could shapeshift into a brown scaly dragon ten times her size?


* * *

We Don't Have To Look Back Now - Puddle of Mudd



I'm so much like you
Restless and wreckless
I need a clue
So show me a sign
I feel like making a move
Real geographic
A change in mood
We'll let go of everything we know

You and I will ride tonight
Till the past is out of sight
We don't have to look back now
From the dark into the light
We can leave it all behind
We can stand together
We don't have to look back now

I'm so much like you
Caught in a moment
Coming unglued
In a world so big
It's not easy to choose
Which path to take
Which pawn to move
So we'll let go of everything we've ever known

You and I will ride tongiht
Till the past tis out of sight
We don't have to look back now
From the dark into the light
We can leave it all behind
We can stand together
We don't have to look back now

Noone can stop us now
The world is rushing by
The wind is at our back
Everything's new tonight
We're going our own way
No matter what they say
The bridge is on fire
We're flying higher now

You and I will ride tonight
Till the past is out of sight
We don't have to look back now
We are knocking down the wall
All for one and one for all
We can stand together
Never gonna look back now

No no no no
We don't have to look back now
No no no no
We don't have to look back now

What is this about singing about running away and eloping?

What is wrong with me?!

* * *

Being concerned and being involved are two different things.

I've been involved way too many times before.

Me and my nosy ass.

This time, I'm concerned but I don't want to get involved.

Even if you welcome me with arms wide open.

I'll just sit here, listening and nodding.

But here's as far as I'm willing to go.

His issues, I don't want to know.

His life, I want no part of.

Thank you.
* * *

Oh yes, I saw him that day.

No tugs at my heart, but still, I couldn't help but smile.

* * *

'I love you' is eight letters, and so is 'bullshit'.
And yes, you're 'bullshit'.