No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, October 6, 2008, 3:57:00 PM
He slid the knife along her throat slowly, grinning when the beads of blood begin to pool.
Those startling blue eyes stared into his, trying to find a piece of sanity, pleading, horrified.
He licked her neck, sat back and watched til the last ray of light faded from her eyes.

* * *

Children's Day was busy.

Wasn't busy being a child though.

Was busy helping out when you hauled your late ass in.

What's the point of coming when everyone is about to pack up and head home?

Mum's asking dad to sack you.

I'm on her side too.

And so is everyone on the board.

And almost everyone in the commitee.

Even people who barely know you disliked you immediately.

That shows how good an impression you make.

Well, let's see how you cover your sorry ass now. :)

* * *

I'm glad you're over her, Jasoon the Cheesecake.

I was beginning to tire of your .. -- .. ... ...**

I really don't need to know whom you're obsessing about.

And it's been long, please, go find another!

And now, I don't know if it's karma, but oh well.

* * *

I wished they had Wal*Mart here!

Jesse McCartney did an advertisement for it.

But no, that's not the only reason why I want Wal*Mart here.

It's not as if Jesse's going to fly here and shop at the Wal*Mart here.

Wal*Mart is awesome.

They sell everything and almost anything.

Cheesy goodiness too! Yum! :D

* * *

You made my day, just with that one little line.

Thank you. :)

And well of course, you'll never know what it meant to me.

* * *

It's no wonder I like you, partly emo gorgeousness.
Just too bad I can't have you.