No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, October 13, 2008, 4:14:00 PM
Summer Hair = Forever Young - The Academy Is...



We're crashing cars we used to share
With summer girls with summer hair

We're driving round chasin' the stars
But the party's busted up
Before it ever starts

I'll never let you go
Don't ever forget
Tell me you'll remember

Forever young
I'll never let you fall
It's not over yet
You and me forever
Forever young
We're forever young

Stop making plans start making sense
Don't you believe any word they said
Sparked up sparked up like a book of matches
Falling through the night
And rising from the ashes

I'll never let you go
Don't ever forget
Tell me you'll remember
Forever young
I'll never let you fall
It's not over yet
You and me forever
Forever young
We're forever young

Don't come any closer
Don't tell me it's over
Don't kiss me goodbye
Here we are

Am I taking this too hard
Don't say it's easy
The hardest part is leavin'
Don't you wonder why
Suddenly we're all runnin' out of time

I'll never let you go
Don't ever forget
Tell me you'll remember
Forever young

I'll never let you fall
It's not over yet
You and me forever
Forever young
We're forever young
We're forever young
We're forever young


* * *

This is a really cool video!

That guy's fucking cute, the way he's behaving.

It had me laughing all the way.

And that's Felix The Cat showing on the television set at the end of the video.

Missed it?

Play it again and you'll see!


* * *

Today sucked.

That about sums up my day.

Well, except for that little perk.

Hopefully the rest of the hours would be free for my emo time.

Don't ask me to do crap for you.

I stayed up to three in the morning just for that.

It's a miracle I wasn't a walking zombie today.


* * *

It wasn't supposed to be amusing, you dickhead.

Just because you've never seen anyone do it before doesn't mean noone has ever done it.


* * *

He teased me today.

I don't know what made him, but he did.

Maybe, like Hema puts it, I'm just so bulliable.

If 'bulliable' is even a word that exists.

It made me sad, knowing that I can't have him.

That's all the reason for me being emo.

I think he catches me staring sometimes.

But I can't help it.

He isn't the most gorgeous thing on earth, but he is to me.

Gosh, I never knew it could hurt.

I'm not up to the 'so much' part yet.

But we'll see if I go there.


* * *

Oh, and Emo Sis?

I'll be here to just listen.

I'm not good with words, but sometimes, a pair of ears is all you need. :)


* * *

A person who is strong inside laughs even when they are in pain - that's me.