No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 4:50:00 PM
About A Girl - The Academy Is...



One song about a girl
Can't breathe when I'm around her
I wait here everyday
In case she scratch the surface
She'll never notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words about a girl

Last night I knew what to say
But you weren't there to hear it
These lines so well rehearsed
Tongue tied and overloaded
You'll never notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words about a girl
I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words about a girl

To be loved
To be loved
What more could you ask for
To be loved
To be loved
Everyone wants to be loved
To be loved
What more could you ask for
To be loved
To be loved
Everyone

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words about a girl
I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words about a girl

(To be loved
To be loved
What more could you ask for
To be loved
To be loved
Everyone wants to be loved
To be loved)

I am officially in love with William Beckett! <3

He's mine.

* * *

I want an older brother who cares alot about me, who protects me, whom I can confide in, who can keep my secrets, while I can keep his too, who knows when I need a hug, who can introduce me to his friends and we can all hang out and be crazy together, who lets me hang on to him without feeling awkward, who is the only one whom I let ruffle my hair, who doesn't play pranks on me, who is everything I want in an elder brother.

* * *

Your posters are annoying me.

I wish they'd take them down.

* * *

It's getting better.

But I hope it gets even better.

That's how we are - never satisfied with what we already have.

I should be contented.

Maybe I'll just pretend to be contented.

Or maybe not.

* * *

Behold the power of the middle finger!