No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 9:29:00 PM
Jason's Cbox (from bottom up):
Phyllis: Roar for Singapore, and roar at your Cbox! >:(
Phyllis: But **** is not a bad word! :'(
Phyllis: How would I know! Use Shoutmix like mine! You know how my laptop's slow like ****. Everytime I come here, some advertisement pops up.

* * *

Happy birthday Jia Heng!!! :D

18th birthday on the 18th.

Nice!

* * *

Went out with my girlfriends and FX last Sunday.

It was Xinno's 18th.

I haven't laughed so much since I don't know when.

Me and my crazy bunch of besties.

Ah No! Let's go up and down the escalator again! :D

And then we'll tell them, no, it's up here.

Hahahahaha!

We're such a riot!

Let's meet again soon!

* * *

Sorry if I was rude, Yi Hao.

But at that one point, I was pissed.

But you're a nice person, really.

:)

You'll probably not read this, but I don't want this to affect our friendship.

Who's being serious now?

* * *



This is so true.

At least, it completely applies to me.

That's sad, isn't it?

* * *

Blue Bunny!!!