No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Friday, November 7, 2008, 5:04:00 PM
Bluboo says: I'm so hopeless
Bluboo says: And you know I know it's not going to happen.
Jason says: ...

* * *

Hmm...

One post, just for him.

That's not like me.

But I have to get it out, somewhere, somehow.

He's the reason for the self-consciousness, the smiles, the heart palpitations and the emo-ness.

But I'm happy with the way it is right now.

And it can either stay right how it is, or get better.

Sigh.

And apparently, it couldn't wait till next week.

* * *

And on a different note altogether, I'm crazy about this guy right now.



But you have to know that being crazy about William Beckett is definitely different from being crazy about him.

But my chances with him are about the same as my chances with Bill.

* * *

Butterflies fluttering in my heart.