No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, November 3, 2008, 9:49:00 AM
Love Story - Taylor Swift



We were both young
When I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the light
See the party the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd and say hello
Little did I know

That you were Romeo

You were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause' we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while
Oh oh oh

Cause' you were Romeo
I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go
And I said
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me
They're tryin' to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult
But it's real
Don't be afraid we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said
Romeo save me
I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head
I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground
And pulled out and ring and said

Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad
You'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Cause' we were both young when I first saw you

I'm so crazy about this song right now.

The part where he proposes to her makes me cry.

And she looks so darn pretty in everything!

* * *

It's time to give up, Cheesecake.

There're so many other fishes, I meant, wines, out there.

Sigh.

Don't say the same to me though.

* * *

PP wasn't quite alright.

But that's okay - at least I passed it.

And then it was Heroes and 'Kill the cheerleader, save the world' and shoe-flavoured popcorn after that.

* * *

Stop eating the fishes, both of you.

Or I won't like you anymore. :(

* * *

Where's my prince?