No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 6:00:00 PM
Bluboo says: She left because she was sick.
Hankiat says: I'm also sick.
Bluboo says: You sure?
Hankiat says: Sick of you!
Bluboo says: ...
Hankiat says: Hahahahaha!

Guess you shouldn't have said that!

Look what happened to you!

* * *

I love my Advanced Mathematics II - Linear Algebra class.

Those people are fun.

Especially Hankiat, who likes to tease me.

Too bad you're graduating already.

Have fun in National Service!

Hehe.

* * *

Here's my schedule:
Monday, get teased by Jia Heng. Also, tease Cheng Wei.
Tuesday, get teased by Hankiat, Jia Heng and Yi Hao. Also, tease Cheng Wei.
Thursday, get teased by Jia Heng. Also, tease Cheng Wei.
Friday, get teased by Bridget, Fabian and Jia Heng.

Oh what fun!

* * *

No, we do not speak in tongues, nor in codes.

I suppose that's something you'll never find out.

* * *

No.

He likes someone else.

And I like someone else.

Not each other.

Is that clear enough to you (all)?

* * *

Six days, Yi Hao.

Six days.

Haha!

* * *

The dumb blonde