No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 11:50:00 AM
Bluboo says: You know the song Supermassive Black Hole by Muse?
Henry says: Super
Massive
Blackhole
My mouth!
Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat
Bluboo says: Hahahahaha!
Henry says: =O <- there
Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat
Bluboo says: Hahahahaha!

* * *

Don't fucking play this kind of prank on me.

It's not entertaining nor smart.

You're just insulting my intelligence as well as your own.

If you want to pretend you're not there, then pretend you're not there for the rest of my life.

I'd be more than happy to comply.

* * *

I'm having mixed feelings about going back to school.

Advantages:
I could see all my friends
I would be spending less time at home, which is good because, less contact, less annoyance, less irritation
I could stone in class

Disadvantages:
It would be super boring in class (except for those titbit teasers)
During the last three weeks of semester, noone would be in the mood to do any work (except for Cheng Wei)
Everyday would be mundane and routine (class, stone, end)

In the meantime, three weeks to miss each other.

* * *

Proof that (most) people jump to conclusions:

Everytime you smile to yourself, the first thing someone else would think of is: oh, he/she's thinking about his/her girlfriend/boyfriend.

Can't it be someone who said or did something to make him/her smile?
Can't that person just be a really good friend of his/hers?

Everytime you talk about someone (especially me), the first thing someone thinks of is: oh, it must be his/her girlfriend/boyfriend.

Can't it be someone whom you just happened to remember saying something that you wanted to share with the others?

Everytime you're close to someone, the first thing someone thinks of is: oh, they must be together.

Can't they be two really good friends?

It takes alot (of brains) to be able to tell the difference.

Sadly, I do jump to conclusions too.

But then, there are the times when I do sit back and analyse with a clear mind.

But oftentimes, it is either obvious, or it may have endless possibilities.

Because social norms define what is proper and improper behaviour, acceptable and unacceptable actions and words in public, what we have learnt to expect from someone changes over time.

And then when they fall short of your expectations, you get upset.

In the meantime, I'll swear as much as I want to.

I have as much right to swearing as the stars have the right to appear in the skies.

* * *

Never you mind! >:(