No awe inspiring quote here
Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite
Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche
Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge
and the slow life.
Shouts
The Others
Adeline
|
The Afters
♥|
Augustana
♥|
Ahmad Matthew the Dino
|
Amalina
|
Amir
♥|
Ani
|
Stanley Bing
|
Cecilia
|
Dickson
|
Eugene
|
The Fray
♥|
Gracie
|
Hema
|
Henry the Hamster Henster
|
Hey Monday
♥|
Hui Xin
|
Jac
|
Jeannie
|
JessicaBee
|
Jess Emo Sis
♥|
Joyin
|
Lexx
|
Kill Hannah
♥|
Melissa Sarah
|
Michelle
|
OneRepublic
|
optimusxpurrim
♥|
Paramore
♥|
Pei Shan
|
Pei Yi
|
Pinkguin
|
PostSecret
♥|
Pretty Ugly
|
Prislin
|
Secret Vespers
♥|
Shemo
♥|
Shi Kang
|
Sin Yee
|
Tabitha Nauser
♥|
Travis Clark
♥|
Veronica Pheobs
|
Waifon Yoon
|
Wei Ling
|
William Beckett
♥|
Xinno
♥|
Xniquet
♥
credits
Layout:
CHRYST
LEE
Icon:
x
o
Basecodes:
Fragilelove[:
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
May 2011
May 2012
August 2012
September 2012
April 2013
October 2013
June 2014
October 2015
January 2017
January 2022
June 2022
posts
Friday, December 12, 2008, 2:43:00 PM
Me: *plugs in earpiece*
Yi Hao: "Oh so you don't want to listen to me?"
Me: "Are you talking
now
?" =D
Yi Hao: ...
* * *
I never understood people who went:
Ohmygosh! (no spaces) He's so gorgeous! I love you, *insert artiste's name*!
Will you marry me?
Or
I want to marry you!
With the
flushed
cheeks and high pitched squeals.
Tsk tsk!
Shut up already!
But then, I started doing that yesterday.
And then I realised, how you can feel when you're crazy about someone.
Oh yes, marry me today.
And talk about someone who isn't planning on getting hitched!
Rye asked me to 'wait forever'.
And I said: "And it still wouldn't come." :'(
Oh, the gorgeousness of William Beckett!!!
<3
He's selfishly
mine
. :)
* * *
Hello cruel world.
But I'm glad I've got people like Cheesecake, Rye, Shemo, Xinno, Nicky, Hawash, Nurhikma, Han Kiat, Jia Heng, Yi Hao, Cheng Wei, Hui Xin.
And those people who make me smile out there.
Or I wouldn't have survived this long.
Part of family's part of hell.
Part of life keeps giving me lemons.
But then, there's the blueberry pies and butterscotch that make life so much better.
Let's all stay this way forever. :)
Though sadly, forever's not long enough. :(
* * *
Vacation starts next week.
It's drama for the next three weeks again.
More PMS-ing, restrictions, lectures, annoyance, anger and tears.
Not forgetting brooding, stonning and emo-ing.
And
headbangin
'
. XD
And only
that
much appeals to me.
* * *
That doesn't sound so bad, you know?
Having the whole house to myself for a few days would be heaven. ;)
Most of all, peace, quiet and no restrictions.
And no shortening of my life span. :)
* * *
Gorgeous
hair,
sparkling
eyes and
skinny jeans
.
<3