No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 9:22:00 PM
Henry says: Because Cheesecake bailed on you whenever she's there.
Bluboo says: Fuck you! Give me my Cheesecake back, you @#*#&#*&!!!
Henry says: Hahahahahaha!

And Cheesecake?
Please don't do that again.
You're important to me. :)

* * *

Having to make small talk with you was terrible.

If only cheesecake and Rye were there, I wouldn't have had to stop.

* * *

I can't wait for Saturday.

It would be so much fun. =D

* * *

IEP's starting next week.

FYP's started already.

FYP and IEP both is going to kill me. :'(

I don't know how I'm going to survive.

And please.

We. Should. Meet. During the long ten weeks.

In the meantime, I'll be missing you. :)

* * *

It stabs me every single time.

And I don't know why.

* * *

Wouldn't you like to know?