No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Thursday, January 22, 2009, 1:55:00 PM
Henry says: Imagine a mixture of two opposite genres.
Henry says: People get eaten by zombies, people laugh.
Henry says: People get frightened by ghosts, their friends laugh.
Bluboo says: Hahahahahaha!

* * *

People say distance makes the heart grow fonder.

I say distance kills.

Look at Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.

Flushed face, warm skin and cold hands.

While I'm at it, damn Edward for leaving poor Bella.

If I were her, I'd rather have chosen pain over nothing.

At the very least, pain is something compared to nothing.

My sick, wallowing mind.

Anyway, that's besides the point.

This is getting really weird.

The more time I spend, the more difficult it is for me.

I shouldn't be feeling this way, right?

Wrong?

Life has way too many uncertainties for me to take any risks.

I don't want to take away everything or anything.

And then, it'll just be another awesome thing turned sour.

* * *

I'm not bothering to clarify this time.

I have only one explaination for this.

If you don't believe it, I'm not going to spend time making you understand.

Believe what you want.

And that's that.

* * *

Rye stole my Cheesecake!!! >:(

Extreme sackboy rage. >:(

* * *

I don't care.

We should meet.

No matter how busy we are.

Guess I have other priorities now. :)

* * *

It's going to be ten miserable weeks of missing you. :(