No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Friday, February 13, 2009, 3:38:00 PM
Dickson's personal message: My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room.
Bluboo said: Come on!
Bluboo said: Let's dance!
Bluboo said: Where's the fire!
Dickson said: Hahahahaha

Uh, no.
We're not either's 'my dear'.
Just to be clear. :)

* * *

It's official.

Work's boring.

* * *

"#0000FF Complex Jacket
let x = y
therefore x - y = 0
also 2x - 2y = 0
so x - y = 2x - 2y
divide both sides by (x - y)
and you get 1 = 2"

- Gaiaonline
=D

Fascinating isn't it?

Here's Cheesecake's version:
study = no fail
no study = fail
no study + study = fail + no fail
study (no + 1) = fail (no + 1)
study = fail

That's the reason Cheesecake doesn't study for UTs.

But how do you then explain the first equation of study = no fail?

Okay, enough already.

Too much Sheldon. =S

* * *

I'm wondering if I should just change my favourite colour to grey.

I love grey pets (in the neopets sense =X, yes I do still play neopets - I'm still a kid, when it comes to these things =D), grey skies (tinged with grayish-blue, usually just before a shower), long-sleeved grey tops (not those formal tees). I love the rain, though it isn't exactly grey.

Okay.

Grey.

* * *

I'm getting back to how it used to be.

Cant. Let. It.

Stop it.

*Slaps myself*

Remember ambiguity.

* * *

Because I'm not willing to jeopardize our friendship because of my selfishness.

I don't want to make the same mistake.

I don't want to lose you.

* * *

It's not self denial, it's self protection.