No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Thursday, February 5, 2009, 8:00:00 PM
Bluboo says: Change your display picture.
Jason says: Okay, best display picture ever.
Bluboo says: Hmm...I can't see it.
Jason says: That's because there's nothing.
Bluboo says:...
Jason says: Hahahahaha!

* * *

I'm falling asleep on the job.

Would the next nine weeks be like this?

Mundane and repetitive?

Well, at least I've got Pei Yi and Sin Yee with me.

Good thing we're all girlies. =D

* * *

I hate Valentine's Day.

All those couples out there make me sick.

I wonder when I'll start to like Valentine's Day.

And hell no, not even now yet.

* * *

I wonder...
About things I can't say.
About things that will never happen.
About things that are to come.
About things that are set in stone.
About things that make me feel.
About things that make me curious.
About how long you'll stick around.

* * *

Times are bad, break up before Valentine's Day < /3.