No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, February 16, 2009, 9:23:00 AM
Dickson's personal message: Watch you spin around in your highest heels
Bluboo says: I could spin around in my highest heels in the burning room
Bluboo says: Yay!
Bluboo says: Sounds exciting
Dickson says: Hahahahaha

* * *

The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script


Going back to the corner
Where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag
I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard
Got your picture in my hand
Saying if you see this girl
Can you tell her where I am

Some try to hand me money
They don't understand
I'm not broke
I'm just a broken hearted man
I know it makes no sense
But what else can I do
How can I move on
When I'm still in love with you

Cause' if one day you wake up
And find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder
Where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here
To the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you
On the corner of the street
So I'm not moving
I'm not moving

Policeman says son you can't stay here
I said there's someone I'm waiting for
If it's a day a month a year
Gotta stand my ground
Even if it rains or snows
If she changes her mind
This is the first place she will go

Cause' if one day you wake up
And find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder
Where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here
To the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you
On the corner of the street
So I'm not moving
I'm not moving

People talk about the guy
Who's waiting on a girl
Oh oh
There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world
Oh oh

Maybe I'll get famous
As the man who can't be moved
Maybe you won't mean to
But you'll see me on the news
And you'll come running to the corner
Cause' you know it's just for you
I'm the man who can't be moved
I'm the man who can't be moved

Cause' if one day you wake up
And find that you're missing me (find you're missing me)
And your heart starts to wonder
Where on this earth I could be (oh where on earth I could be)
Thinking maybe you'll come back here
To the place that we'd meet (to the place where we'd meet)
And you'll see me waiting for you
On the corner of the street (on the corner of the street)
So I'm not moving
I'm not moving
So I'm not moving
I'm not moving

(Cause' if one day you wake up
And find that you're missing me

And your heart starts to wonder
Where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here
To the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you
On the corner of the street)

Going back to the corner
Where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag
I'm not gonna move

* * *

Oh swell.

Hey Monday was here.

Right. Here.

And I didn't know it?

Where was I?

Under a rock?

Dammit!

* * *

Okay, another eight more weeks to go.

And for shorter countdowns, 24th.

And then 28th.

Sighs.

It still seems like a long time away.

* * *

If only you knew half of what goes on between us.