No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Friday, February 27, 2009, 9:32:00 PM
Henry says: The only cheap item he bought is his lame couple tee.
Henry says: LOVE
Bluboo says: Whoa, I hate that.
Henry says: How stupid is that?
Henry says: Imagine you stand the other way around.
Henry says: VELO
Bluboo says: Hahahahaha!

* * *

Work's really draining.

Falling asleep all over the place.

I'm just not a morning person.

I wonder if it would've been easier if you hadn't said that to me.

Now I need to think twice before I speak, just to 'live up to your expectations'.

And great, now you'll be expecting more.

Don't be disappointed if I crash and burn.

To be frank, I thought you disliked me - favoured them more.

I have this urge to hammer the table with my fist and shout "I quit!", and then take both Pei Yi and Sin Yee with me.

No more hell.

Meanwhile, another six more weeks to go.

* * *

There's so much to you that I am beginning to discover.

But no childishness please.

I'm already a child myself.

Oh well.

There're things I appreciate about you.

You continually amaze me.

And please, do continue to. :)

* * *

Finally!

It's high time they gave me something new to obssess about!

Vote Adam Lambert, wherever you are! =D

I simply love everything about him.

Go Adam!

I hope you win, really.

Looking forward to your album already.



Tell me he's not gorgeous.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

* * *

You've got that look all over your face.