No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 4:17:00 PM
Bluboo says: Hey, what's with Neopest?
Bluboo says: I meant, Neopets.
Henry says: Lol, Neopest.
Henry says: Hahahahaha
Bluboo says: Sorry, typo!
Henry says: You create Neopest?
Henry says: "Make your own pest here!"
Henry says: "Bugs and cockroaches, Neopest!"
Bluboo says: Hahahahaha!

* * *


* * *

I'm saving it.

I really hope I don't have to use it.

* * *

Shout when you're speaking to me.

Because I can't hear you.

Now I've got built-in ear plugs.

It's actually quite cool, except for the fact that it's annoying that I'm hearing everything at twenty percent of what's actually there.

I can't wait to get my hearing back.

It sucks not being able to listen to The Fray!

And everything (and anything) else for that matter!

* * *

Why doesn't the zoo have panthers?

Where are the slick, graceful, black panthers?!

Well, there're the white tigers - magnificent, snowy bunch of muscles.

There're the leopards and jaguars.

But where are the black panthers!

I don't want any pink ones!

Come on, get some already!

* * *

Meanwhile, it's another nine more days before my attachment ends.

And I'll bet I'm not performing up to your expectations?

I don't care. =D

It's not like you're going to hire me for real.

Besides, who said anything about accepting?

I'll bet Marc has got a bad impression and opinion on me.

Oh well.

It's just nine more days, and I'll get the hell out of there.

* * *

Last Saturday was fun!

I really enjoyed myself.

We should do it more often!

Come on, come on, start planning already!

* * *

Where's the fire?