No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Sunday, March 8, 2009, 11:44:00 PM
Jason's display picture: I own your ass
Bluboo says: No, you don't.
Bluboo says: My ass is mine.
Jason says: Hahahahaha!

* * *

Here Comes Goodbye - Rascal Flatts


I can hear the truck tires coming up the gravel road
And it's not like her to drive that slow
Nothing's on the radio
Footsteps on the front porch
I hear my doorbell
She usually comes right in
Now I can tell

Here comes goodbye
Here comes the last time
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry
Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight
But here comes goodbye

I can hear her say I love you like it was yesterday
And I can see it written on her face that she had never felt this way
One day I thought I'd see her with her daddy by her side
And violins would play here comes the bride

But here comes goodbye
Here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry
Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed
She was right here in my arms tonight
But here comes goodbye

Why'd it have to go from good to gone
Before the lights turn on
Yeah and you're left alone
All alone
But here comes goodbye
Oh

Here comes goodbye
Here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry (gonna cry)
Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight
But here comes goodbye
Oh

Wow.

Their latest album, Still Feels Good was just released on 2007/2008.

And now, they're coming up with a new album already (slated for release on seventh March this year)!

That seems so fast.

Or maybe, Singapore's just slow. :(

I hope Unstoppable is going to be better than Still Feels Good.

I didn't really like Still Feels Good compared to Me and My Gang and Melt.

And I am still looking for Melt.

Isn't there any local CD store that sells that?! >: (

But anyway, Gary LeVox's vocals are awesome.

Clear, strong and powerful.

And he can hit all the high notes too!

Now I can't wait for Unstoppable!

It better be good!

* * *

Five more weeks of boring imprisonment in the office.

Five more weeks of doing the same things over and over again.

Five more weeks of chances of killing my already dead nails.

Now my left index finger feels so raw and exposed.

And the allowance sucks.

Unlike some people who sit in the office, doing nothing and getting paid for just showing up.

* * *

You tell me I've grown up, but you don't treat me like I have.

What's with being a control freak?

You're suffocating me.

It's a good thing I'm strong.

But let's see how long it takes before the screaming starts.

* * *
And Shemo, cheer up okay?

There's still plenty out there.

And you deserve so much better than him. :)

* * *

Even the strongest fall sometimes.