No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Thursday, April 16, 2009, 9:56:00 PM
Jason says: A likes B, but B likes C, and C likes D, and D likes E.
Jason says: And they're wondering why the one they like don't like them?!
Bluboo says: Hahahahaha!

* * *

Attachment's finally over!

Rejoice!

But then now there's the stalled FYP.

Urgh.

* * *

My ears are finally functioning properly.

Now everything's just damn loud.

Even the beep of the card machine on the bus hurts my ears.

I can hear myself texting, the keys clicking, even in a loud room.

I can hear my own footsteps, and my clothes brushing against my skin.

It's freaking awesome. =D

I suppose I can hear mosquitoes too.

Seemed like someone turned up the general 'world' volume.

* * *

Jennifer gave me many things to ponder about.

I marvel at how her brain works.

Nothing can seem to ever get her down.

I hope we would have many chance meetings and a little time to catch up and chat in time to come.

* * *

Hmm, weird how Shemo was thinking the same as I was.

In some ways, I should've anticipated it.

But still, I let me delude myself, thinking that I'd be able to control it.

So what now?

There certainly is no way of turning back.

I amaze myself at how stupid I can get sometimes.

But sometimes, things have a weird way of turning out when you least expect them to turn out good.

We'll see how this goes.

* * *
Okay, time for bed.

Ankles hurt.

Spent hours on tip-toes.

Noone told me we had to go prowl the shops today.

Damn.

* * *

Sometimes, the simplest things can make me smile.