No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, April 6, 2009, 7:02:00 PM
How You Love Me Now - Hey Monday



You were talking to her
But messing with me
It's finally clear
You're blurring the lines
Are you disturbed
Oh now you care
Why do you race through my red lights

Can't understand
I'll slow it down for you

Tell me how can you sleep
How can you breathe
Baby tell me how
How you love me now
Tell me how can you sleep
How can you breathe
I hate when you say
How you love me now

Save
Save it for her
I'm not gonna hear
Your reasons and "please just take me backs"
We never were right
Don't waste your breathe
You crashed and you're on your own tonight

Can't understand
I'll slow it down for you

Tell me how can you sleep
How can you breathe
Baby tell me how
How you love me now
Tell me how can you sleep
How can you breathe
Baby tell me how
How you love me now

Lights out
I found out
My falling star
Goodbye
The sun rises here
There's no more you and I

Tell me how can you sleep
How can you breathe
Baby tell me how
How you love me now
Tell me how can you sleep
How can you breathe
I hate when you say
How you love me now
How you love me now
How you love me now

Finally!

I've been waiting for this!

I just love her energy. =D

I hope they make one for Hurricane Streets soon!


* * *

I know I'm going to regret posting so early in the week, but this really couldn't wait.

I needed to get it out of my system.

Fucking cried so hard last night, til my head hurt real bad.

Why am I living in such a hellhole?!

I don't know why I even bother when nothing changes and everything heads back to square one, or even worse.

I have tried, but I wouldn't say that I've failed.

Because the failure isn't me.

You never opened your heart to listen and feel and understand.

Because I've never let you see me cry, doesn't mean I'm okay with the way things are.

There're a hell lot of things I'm more than not okay with.

You just never understood me enough to know.

And I don't think you ever will.

Thanks Cheesecake, for being there for me.


* * *

Meanwhile, in another life, work's piling up.

I'm slacking so much - too lazy to budge.

Oh they can all take it into their hands when we're gone, which is uh, three more days.

I really need you to start flying now, time!

At least for the next three days.

This seriously fucked up my schedule.

Was supposed to get my ears (officially) fixed on Wednesday with medical leave.

But those two bigshots couldn't make it today for our hundred and twenty slides long presentation.

So those hundred and twenty slides will make their grand appearance on Wednesday then.

Yay.

Not.

Now I'm going to have to wake up freaking early and get to the hospital with a groggy brain.

On a weekend, no less.

* * *

Just because I was mean, I wanted you to hurt, wanted you to break, wanted you to curl up into a ball and screamed till your lungs started to bleed.

Some people I'd love to hurt.

Some people I'd never hurt.

* * *

Yes, you should be honoured.

For pissing me off enough, for me to do that to you.

* * *

Sit down and spill your heart