No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Friday, May 1, 2009, 6:11:00 PM
Kind of a Girl - Tinted Windows



Woah woah
Woah woah
Woah woah
Woah woah

She's the kind of a girl you can't get enough of
Woah woah
She's the kind of a girl you need to feel the touch of
Woah woah
She's the kind of a girl that can really shake up your whole world
The kind of a girl
You kinda never wanna let go

Uh oh
Uh oh
Uh oh
Woah woah woah
Uh oh
Uh oh
Uh oh
Woah woah woah

I had some time to kill
I had a lot to learn yeah
Woah woah
She said I heard you got a little money to burn yeah
Woah woah
She said she knew some things to do
Some places we could go
The way she looked
I guess I kinda couldn't say no

Uh oh
Uh oh
Uh oh
Woah woah woah
Uh oh
Uh oh
Uh oh
Woah woah woah

And she took me by the hand
And she said she had some plans
And I tried so hard but I didn't quite understand
But she knows just what to say
And she always gets her way
And before too long it was clear as day
This girl was here to stay

She's the kind of a girl you can't take too much of
Woah woah
She's the kind of a girl you kinda had enough of
Woah woah
She's the kind of a girl that can really take up your whole world
The kind of a girl
You kinda wish you didn't know

Uh oh
Uh oh
Uh oh
Woah woah woah
Uh oh
Uh oh
Uh oh
Woah woah woah

* * *

Yes!

New shoes, courtesy of mum.

Thank you, mother! :D

Though you probably won't see this.

* * *

I need new songs!

My playlist is becoming pretty limited. :(

And damn.

Singapore's slow!

I want Unstoppable right now!

And Uncle Alan!

Please be quick and get me my Melt soon!

* * *

People say, listen to your heart.

But what do you do when your heart doesn't know what it wants?