No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 2:45:00 PM
Thinking of you - Katy Perry



Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed

You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know

Cause' when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you thinking of you)
Thinking of you
What you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night spending the night)
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian Summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise centre
How do I get better once I've had the best
You said there's tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth oh
(Taste your mouth)
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself

Cause' when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you thinking of you)
Thinking of you
What you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night spending the night)
Oh I wish that I was looking into

You're the best and yes I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know

Cause' when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you thinking of you)
Thinking of you
What you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night spending the night)
Oh I wish that I was looking into your your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes

Oh why won't you walk through
And bust in the door and take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause' in your eyes I'd like to stay stay

Super high high heels!

I don't really like Katy Perry.

But I have to admit, I'm hooked on this song.

* * *

Hmm.

Going for a vector art workshop later.

I'll see what I can come up with. (cuteness, courtesy of Rye)

* * *

He's one crazy ass.

I wonder how she did it last time.

* * *

You're the same sick shit as my brother.