No awe inspiring quote here
Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite
Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche
Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge
and the slow life.
Shouts
The Others
Adeline
|
The Afters
♥|
Augustana
♥|
Ahmad Matthew the Dino
|
Amalina
|
Amir
♥|
Ani
|
Stanley Bing
|
Cecilia
|
Dickson
|
Eugene
|
The Fray
♥|
Gracie
|
Hema
|
Henry the Hamster Henster
|
Hey Monday
♥|
Hui Xin
|
Jac
|
Jeannie
|
JessicaBee
|
Jess Emo Sis
♥|
Joyin
|
Lexx
|
Kill Hannah
♥|
Melissa Sarah
|
Michelle
|
OneRepublic
|
optimusxpurrim
♥|
Paramore
♥|
Pei Shan
|
Pei Yi
|
Pinkguin
|
PostSecret
♥|
Pretty Ugly
|
Prislin
|
Secret Vespers
♥|
Shemo
♥|
Shi Kang
|
Sin Yee
|
Tabitha Nauser
♥|
Travis Clark
♥|
Veronica Pheobs
|
Waifon Yoon
|
Wei Ling
|
William Beckett
♥|
Xinno
♥|
Xniquet
♥
credits
Layout:
CHRYST
LEE
Icon:
x
o
Basecodes:
Fragilelove[:
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
May 2011
May 2012
August 2012
September 2012
April 2013
October 2013
June 2014
October 2015
January 2017
January 2022
June 2022
posts
Monday, August 24, 2009, 5:34:00 PM
Urgh, blogger's being a bitch to me.
It's not loading properly! :(
Nevermind, I can't wait any longer.
* * *
Please don't go around thinking you're oh-so-great.
It makes me gag.
And who are you to say all that?
Like you're the perfect definition of all things faultless?
Please.
Here I was, trying to set things right, but according to the grapevine, it wasn't enough.
Here I am, trying to mend, but my progress keeps being obliterated.
At this rate, I'll never get my head right.
I know you think you're proper, but well, it's hard to consider.
Of course, everyone thinks that way.
But I don't.
And don't go about all this conjecture, because it doesn't work that way.
Of all things in the world, and you decide that it has to be
that
way?
I'm really sick of all this.
I want it to stop.
Every single fraction.
It's affecting me in more ways than I can envisage.
And I heave everytime it comes.
* * *
Yes, I know you're gloating with "I told you so"s.
But please, don't set off.
I'd like to hide in a dark crook, if it means that everything would go away.
* * *
Wow, we're a phenomenon!
Aren't you proud of yourself?
Because I'm not.