No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Monday, September 21, 2009, 1:03:00 AM
Collide - The Ruse



You know I won't start taking pictures
Til the trip is done
You know I won't stop blowing kisses at everyone
It's not where we are
It's where we're going
That gets me inside
Right where the heart and the headache
Where they collide
Straight to the heart of the problem
The damage is done
I pick up the phone
Call the medics
But they never come
Swept under the rug
Where noone can see
I've already lost a small part of me
Take what you want
No please
Just take what you need

Love pull me
Love heal me
And our love comes when we collide
Not now you say
This is a game we play
And our love comes when we collide

It drives us apart this attraction
It won't be our fault
Stand with your feet on the stairway
But you never walk
When will you move
Leave here for good
Can't break the strings
You never could
It's all that you want
It's all that you need

Love pull me
Love heal me
And our love comes when we collide
Not now you say
This is a game we play
And our love comes when we collide

Can you feel it
Can you heal it
No

Love pull me
Love heal me
And our love comes when we collide
Not now you say
This is a game we play
And our love comes when we collide

Lucky girl!
She gets to kiss him!

* * *

It's been hectic!

But I finally got my much needed session.

So many plans, so little time!

I really enjoyed myself.

Thanks girls. :)

And I would've turned back time just to see the look on that guy's face

We need more moments like this - petrifying people! :D

* * *

Had so much fun the other day.

Though I wouldn't say 'wish you were here'.

Thanks, Nic, Yi Hao and Jia Heng, for keeping me company. :)

Just a bundle of laughs everytime.

* * *

I utterly hate people with zero orginality.

Copying and replicating just kills creativity.

How are we to grow this way!?

Oh wait, I forgot.

Appreciation and awe goes a long way.

And it's always sad when you possess neither.

* * *

Disaster strikes and he'll duck into a hole and emerge to find you dying.
You say, why? Why, love? You said you'd protect me, you said you loved me and I believed you. I trusted you.
He shrugs indifferently and says, well I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd believe my lies.
And you die alone under the dark starless night sky, in the middle of the cold cobbled street and he doesn't even hold you in his arms - just watches as the light drains from your teary eyes.
Fuck, you think. Should've kicked him to the curb long ago, except you can't even stand up now.
Well, that does it for you, wouldn't it?
All your whole life and you believed in someone who didn't even believe in you.
And now, you're dying without even knowing what true love feels like.


Copyright, me.