No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Saturday, October 17, 2009, 1:51:00 AM
Broken Strings - James Morrison & Nelly Furtado




Let me hold you for the last time
It's the last chance to feel again
But you broke me
Now I can't feel anything

When I love you and so untrue
I can't even convince myself
When I'm speaking
It's the voice of someone else

Oh it tears me up
I tried to hold on but it hurts too much
I tried to forgive but it's not enough
To make it all okay


You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real
Oh the truth hurts and lies worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before


Oh what are we doing
We are turning into dust
Playing house in the ruins of us

Running back through the fire
When there's nothing left to say
It's like chasing the very last train
When it's too late
Too late

Oh it tears me up
I tried to hold on but it hurts too much
I tried to forgive but it's not enough
To make it all okay


You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real
Oh the truth hurts and lies worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before


But we're running through the fire
When there's nothing left to say
It's like chasing the very last train
When we both know it's too late
Too late

You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real
Oh the truth hurts and lies worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before
Oh you know that I love you a little less than before


Let me hold you for the last time
It's the last chance to feel again


* * *

School is rad.

Overload of information.


* * *

Last semester of school.

And I'm beginning to see who my real friends are after the fog has dissipated.

But where were you and you when I needed you and you the most?

Gone.

And I thought we had something special.

But it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

Granted, you gain some, you lose some.

Gaining now, more than ever.

But losing still.


* * *

So I see you're still conceited, egoistic.

And dense.

Worse still, still so full of yourself, so unoriginal.

You're not the hottest thing on earth.

So please.

Some things never change.


* * *

I don't know what you're talking about.

I really don't.


* * *

Oh you couldn't resist.
But it's too late.
You're naked in bed, bawling your eyes out, after a hot session, which he dumped you right after.
And what's worse is, you wished he was back here, in between the sheets, with you.
Now's the time to say, I told you so.
But you never listen, do you?


Copyright, me.