No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Friday, October 23, 2009, 12:47:00 AM

'Daisy's photostream on Flickr

* * *

Improvements!

Forget my existence if you will.

I won't perish.

* * *

We both know what you said was true.

Much as I didn't want to be candid!

Catching up with you was awesome.

I've missed chatting with you.

Noone knows, but you're my favourite too. :)

And I'd love to see them get together.

They'd kill each other.

The best thing for us. :)

And I miss your comfort hugs, mate!

* * *

Gullible
Naive
Credulous