No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Saturday, October 3, 2009, 7:02:00 PM
Here We Go Again - Demi Lovato



I throw all of your stuff away
Then I clear you out of my head
I tear you out of my heart
And ignore all your messages
I tell everyone we are through
'Cause I'm so much better without you
But it's just another pretty lie
'Cause I break down
Everytime you come around
Oh oh

So how did you get here under my skin
Swore that I'd never let you back in
Should've known better
Than trying to let you go
'Cause here we go go go again
Hard as I try I know I can't quit
Something about you is so addictive
We're falling together
You'd think that by now I'd know
'Cause here we go go go again

You never know what you want
And you never say what you mean
But I start to go insane
Everytime that you look at me
You only hear half of what I say
And you're always showing up too late
And I know that I should say goodbye
But it's no use
Can't be with or without you
Oh oh

So how did you get here under my skin
Swore that I'd never let you back in
Should've known better
Than trying to let you go
'Cause here we go go go again
Hard as I try I know I can't quit
Something about you is so addictive
We're falling together
You'd think that by now I'd know
'Cause here we go go go again
Yeah
And again (and again)
And again (and again)
And again

I threw all of your stuff away
And I cleared you out of my head
And I tore you out of my heart
Oh oh
Oh oh

So how did you get here under my skin
Swore that I'd never let you back in
Should've know better
Than trying to let you go
'Cause here we go go go again
Hard as I try I know I can't quit
Something about you is so addictive
We're falling together
You'd think that by now I'd know
'Cause here we go go

Here we go (again)
Here we go again (again)
Should've known better
Than trying to let you go
'Cause here we go go go again

Again (again)
Again (again)
And again and again and again and again
And again and again and again and again
And again and again and again and again

* * *

School's starting in two days.

Time to get busy.

To lose and gain what I've decided to.

The beginning of phase three of change.

* * *

I don't know what you're complaining about!

Or so I'm told.

But we all want more than what we are.

* * *

If you thought, even for once, that we could go back to how it was, I'm telling you now.

It's impossible.

And to think that, once upon a time, I would have given so much just to make certain nothing changed.

* * *

Platonic relationships do not work for me.

Period.

* * *

Dreams couldn't even keep me safe the other night.

What else is safe anymore?

* * *

Do you need me to spell it out for you?