No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 8:00:00 PM
Ignorance - Paramore



If I'm a bad person you don't like me
Well I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle a mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore

Where's your gavel your jury
What's my offense this time
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life

Don't wanna hear your sad songs
I don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
'Cause you know we're not the same

No we're not the same
Oh we're not the same


Yeah I've got friends who stuck together
We wrote our names in blood
But I guess you can't accept that the change is good
It's good
It's good


Well you treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess I'll go I best be on my way out

You treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess I'll go I best be on my way out

Ignorance is your new best friend
Ignorance is your new best friend


This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war no it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it


The same tricks that that once fooled me
They won't get you anywhere
I'm not the same kid from your memory
Well now I can fend for myself


Don't wanna hear your sad songs
I don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
'Cause you know we're not the same

No we're not the same
Oh we're not the same


Yeah we used to stick together
We wrote our names in blood
But I guess you can't accept that the change is good
It's good
It's good


Well you treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
Well I guess I'll go I best be on my way out

You treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
Well I guess I'll go I best be on my way out

Ignorance is your new best friend
Ignorance is your new best friend
Ignorance is your new best friend
Ignorance is your new best friend


Well you treat me just like another stranger
Well lit's nice to meet you sir
Well I guess I'll go I best be on my way out

You treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess I 'll go I best be on my way out

* * *

Deadlines are looming on me.

Like a big concrete bunny who's looking for a bear hug.

* * *

I can't believe you even thought that way.

I am capable, thank you very much.

But I did not.

I just told it like it is.

Nothing more; a lot less.

I wonder about the denigrations you're spewing instead.

I know, they love you.

But unfortunately, I ain't one of them.

I feel sad for myself, that they chose to believe in what little they know, and take it to be the entire truth.

I'm with the other 2389566785975897 people, as Mo puts it. :)

I just wished I had Nic's skills instilled in me starting from the day I was conceived.

That would save me so much trouble.

Though I've got to say, I love that particular rumour going around.

Though I don't know where that stemmed from.

But I cannot say that it's entirely groundless.

Because even I can't be sure, myself.

My heart has no room to feel sorry for you.

* * *

I look at the bad times and ponder.

I look at the good times and ponder.

Dilemma!

* * *

Oh, I know precisely why.

I'm extremely thrilled that you don't.

I love to watch people crash and burn.

Now that's the truly exhilarating part. :)

And seriously, no one will be that unintelligent.

* * *

Maybe our circles never overlapped.