No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Saturday, November 14, 2009, 1:37:00 PM
Source: me.

* * *

Well now, I can laugh at myself in the face.

Because my paranoia was totally uncalled for.

That just made me two times happier.

That's one less thing to worry about now.

Note to self: and whatever you do, don't.

* * *

I have this sudden craving for movie sessions.

Tons of them.

More than over twenty movies I want to catch stretching out to early next year.

Homework's the best.

God, it's so freaking difficult to get everyone out at the same time.

* * *

Yes, yes, report.

Yes, I know.

* * *

You don't know, but you make me happy. :)