Current weakness(es): Kristen Stewart William Beckett Amber Run Hippo Campus Mansionair The Maine Jeon Soyeon Kaneki Ken Marius Von Hagen Fye D. Flourite
She lives in a fairytale Somewhere too far for us to find Forgotten the taste and smell Of a world that she's left behind It's all about the exposure the lens I told her The angles are all wrong now She's ripping wings off of butterflies
Keep your feet on the ground When your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle Bury the castle Go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle Bury the castle Ba da ba ba da ba ba da
So one day he found her crying Coiled up on the dirty ground Her prince finally came to save her And the rest she can figure out But it was a trick and the clock struck twelve Well make sure To build your house brick by boring brick Or the wolf's gonna blow it down
Keep your feet on the ground When your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle Bury the castle Well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole We'll bury the castle Bury the castle Oh
Well you built up a world of magic Because your real life is tragic Yeah you built up a world of magic
If it's not real You can't hold it in your hand You can't feel it with your heart And I won't believe it But if it's true You can see it with your eyes Oh even in the dark And that's where I want to be yeah
Go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle Bury the castle Well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle Bury the castle
Ba da ba ba da ba ba da Ba da ba ba ba da ba ba Ba da ba ba da ba ba da Ba da ba ba ba da ba ba Ba da ba ba da ba ba da Ba da ba ba ba da ba ba Ba da ba ba da ba ba da Ba da ba ba ba ba ba ba ba
This is pleasantly twisted.
Love it.
* * *
I can't deny my feelings.
But I know it's just another schoolgirl crush.
And I know we would never work out.
So I'm not going to start anything.
But I can't help being all bring eyed with diluted pupils and megawatt smiles when I see you.
No, I'm not talking about you 1 (Y).
Aww.
* * *
And I saw the look on her face when he reached out to hug me.
If you were jealous, you shouldn't be.
Technically, I should be the one who's jealous, because you get to spend so much time with him! But somehow, somehow, you make me happy to see you, but you don't make my heart beat faster.
Something's wrong with this.
Screw it.
I'm finding another person.
* * *
Seriously, if everyone ends up feeling as disgusted as I am after it all, I don't know what the world has become.
I cannot believe that I actually agreed to put myself in that kind of situation.
You weren't a big deal.
So don't walk around with a swagger, acting like you took my virginity.
Don't let it get to your head.
Don't get so fucking cocky.
And I know what you said.
Well, some things, I just need to get off my chest.
And here it is:
I hate you.
Never thought I'd be saying that huh.
Well, neither did I.
You were a huge fucking mistake.
I'm really starting to convince myself that I was indeed high on drugs.
Maybe I had a concussion the day before, or something.
* * *
And now you just repulse me.
Boobs, much?
I hope you repulse every single thing - be it living or dead - while you're walking down the street.
So much so that everything just drops dead or runs for cover.
It's tragic, I know.
But what is there to do?
That's just you.
* * *
Someday, I hope I can find someone whom I don't have to fake it with.
I'm not saying this out of spite, but I felt nothing.
I'm feeling the after effects of it now - disappointment, disgust and much more.
Like I said, I have serious lag time issues.
Well, at least not void times.
Sure, the amount of effort put in equates to the amount of emotional and mental distress when everything's gone.
But it's safe to say, some people really aren't worth the effort.
Nor anything, for that matter.
Especially you.
While others, I would have gladly gone out of my way just to see their smile and their eyes light up when they see me.
I guess people really do come and go in our lives.
It's up to us entirely - which I do certainly hope so - to make sure whom we keep close and whom we want to rid ourselves of.
* * *
I could make your life miserable.
If I wanted to.
But believe me, I haven't started.
Everything that you now see around you, they are not my doing.
Well, of course I was in on it.
But however dense you were, you just couldn't comprehend it.
You don't seem to grasp the severity of it all.
I have reached a point where I don't even feel sorry for you anymore.
I'll bet you didn't know, lots of people smile in your face but spit at your back.
Whereas I spit in your face and maim you in the back.
I've got a whole list of people who do that too.
And wouldn't you like to find out who's on that list.
There are so many things I want to say to you.
But what's my purpose?
I'm not sure I care what you think any longer.
I know, I know, I've heard it a million times - you think it's my fault.
My fault that this happened, my fault that that happened.
But you know, I'm not the only one who's pulling strings here.
In fact, I have no strings to pull.
Because there is no such need.
People have eyes, they see.
People have ears, they hear, they listen.
People have developed brains, they think.
They know how to.
Whereas you'll only think it's me.
Well, go on.
I'm not stopping you.
I'll see what other 'surprises' you have in store for me.