No awe inspiring quote here
Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite
Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche
Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge
and the slow life.
Shouts
The Others
Adeline
|
The Afters
♥|
Augustana
♥|
Ahmad Matthew the Dino
|
Amalina
|
Amir
♥|
Ani
|
Stanley Bing
|
Cecilia
|
Dickson
|
Eugene
|
The Fray
♥|
Gracie
|
Hema
|
Henry the Hamster Henster
|
Hey Monday
♥|
Hui Xin
|
Jac
|
Jeannie
|
JessicaBee
|
Jess Emo Sis
♥|
Joyin
|
Lexx
|
Kill Hannah
♥|
Melissa Sarah
|
Michelle
|
OneRepublic
|
optimusxpurrim
♥|
Paramore
♥|
Pei Shan
|
Pei Yi
|
Pinkguin
|
PostSecret
♥|
Pretty Ugly
|
Prislin
|
Secret Vespers
♥|
Shemo
♥|
Shi Kang
|
Sin Yee
|
Tabitha Nauser
♥|
Travis Clark
♥|
Veronica Pheobs
|
Waifon Yoon
|
Wei Ling
|
William Beckett
♥|
Xinno
♥|
Xniquet
♥
credits
Layout:
CHRYST
LEE
Icon:
x
o
Basecodes:
Fragilelove[:
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
May 2011
May 2012
August 2012
September 2012
April 2013
October 2013
June 2014
October 2015
January 2017
January 2022
June 2022
posts
Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 12:31:00 AM
Source:
http://optimusxpurrim.xanga.com/
* * *
Nic says:
"
My god, he would've just shut up, but can't believe he's using such a cheap ass tactic.
"
Feels good to have the whole world against you, innit? :)
* * *
Thanks Nic.
For that conversation. :)
Again, I gained insight.
We should definitely talk again sometime.
That is, if you want to. :)
* * *
All I needed, was someone there to tell me what I needed to hear.
But I wonder if I'm truly happier this way.
One thing, I would love to see you suffer.
But I don't want to make myself suffer.
I can be totally drunk and still totally comprehend what you put up there.
Honestly, I don't know what I'm trying to prove.
I baffle myself sometimes.
* * *
Many things have changed around here since you've been gone.
So don't fucking assume that I'm the same person whom you
thought
you knew.
* * *
I never realised how far I've come on this road of self-healing.
I'm at a much better place than I was before.
Maybe I should thank you for how you treated me like shit.
You made me feel dirty.
But it opened my eyes to many things.
* * *
I'm getting better at this
.
Or maybe you were just easy.
But still, I'm kinda proud of myself. :)
* * *
Yes, I still do think of you sometimes.
I'm upset at how things turned out between us.
I still want you in my life.
But I don't know how I should start.
I'm afraid that by talking to you, I'd make things worse instead.
And the fact that my name isn't there any longer, appalls and saddens me at the same time.
I fear that talking to you might make you break.
And that's the last thing I want to happen.
But I also know how you hate when people make assumptions.
So I'm not going to make any
.
I wonder how you're doing though...
Oh, to hell with this.
I'll take the first step.
The rest, is up to you.
After all, it takes two to tango.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
* * *
I've had my fair share of fair-weathered friends.
But through this, I've also discovered who my true friends are.
And they will be the certain few whom I refuse to lose contact with.
People who truly matter to me, will forever be in my heart. :)
* * *
You didn't promise me outright.
And it wasn't too much to ask of you.
It wouldn't even hurt you, for goodness sake!
Well now I see what I am to you.
* * *
It's just all
wrong
.
Come on, powers that be.
Give me someone new to crush on!
And this time, it better be
real
.
* * *
You're not the one I hoped for.