No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 12:48:00 PM
Oh how fucking rad!

I found a song, exactly describing how I feel.

Exactly.

You've got to read it, at the very least.

Friday I'll Be Over U - Alison Iraheta



Oh yeah

Monday Tuesday we were cool
Wednesday I found out 'bout you
Caught my heart by tellin' lies
You weren't what you advertised

But silly me to believe
Oh oh oh I was unique
When I'm there you put on show
Oh oh oh you gotta go

'Cause what's true about you
Who are you when I'm gone
Wanted to be with you
Don't know what I was on

'Cause you got me to forget me
Oh oh oh you know that's true
Yeah you got me to forget me
So Friday I'll be over you

Oh yeah

No no I ain't gonna cry
Go and be with her tonight
I really don't care what you do
'Cause Friday I'll be over you

And silly me to believe
Oh oh oh I was unique
When I'm there you put on a show
Oh oh oh you gotta go

'Cause what's true about you
Who are you when I'm gone
Wanted to be with you
Don't know what I was on

'Cause you got me to forget me
Oh oh oh you know that's true
Yeah you got me to forget me
So Friday I'll be over you

Oh yeah
Oh yeah

Silly me to believe
When I'm there you put on a show
Oh oh oh you know that's true

Oh oh

'Cause you got me to forget me
Whoa
Yeah you got me to forget me
So Friday I'll be over you

'Cause what's true about you
Who are you when I'm gone
Wanted to be with you
Don't know what I was on

'Cause you got me to forget me
Oh oh oh you know that's true
Yeah you got me to forget me
So Friday I'll be over you

If you miss me, I'm already over you.

Fuck it, because I couldn't find that picture.

Maybe I should've posted this on Friday just to make it more ironic.

Because the first Friday, I realised I ran dry.

* * *

Alright so, before I begin.

This is going to be a bitchy post where the claws are half extended.

So, get lost if you don't want a healthy dose of bitchiness.

And I'm just going to be straight here because you need to know.

And I like to throw things in your face. :D

* * *

I'm not going to stick around forever, just waiting for you to wake the fuck up.

You had your chance, you blew it.

I'm not someone who gives out second chances easily.

You had the opportunity to fix it, but you didn't act on it.

Besides, I now see what scum you are.

So don't fathom me taking you back.

Because it will never happen.

* * *

*poof*

* * *

And seriously, I swear you are fucking slow.

At a time like this, when I'm already over you; a million times over, I hear this from you.

Oh don't worry, it didn't ruin my day.

It just gave me something to laugh about.

Don't tell me, for all these past months, you have not been reading what I've been putting out?

If you haven't, now's still not too late to start.

And besides, erasing your existence from my life wasn't that difficult.

Considering what we had was only on the epidermis.

And after everything I've done to set myself right, I'd like it very much if you'd leave me the fuck alone.

And my family as well.

Buttering up to them will not change my mind about you.

* * *

Oh oh, I see where all these stemmed from.

You had a dream about us banging each other.

Typical!

My first thought was your fucking physical tendencies.

Actually, to be honest, I hated that.

And I never want to go there again.

Never.

* * *

Oh, and coming from you?

I know what your 'good times' meant.

And did I ever mention that we have completely different definitions?

* * *

Oh yes, I totally forgot about your OCD.

That's what got me into this rut in the first place.

But I'm glad I climbed the fuck out.

* * *

And now, I have a burning urge to burn it.

Yes, pun intended.

But hey, at least it'll go up in a ball of flames and it'd be something pretty to watch.

* * *

Oh, and FYI, if you ever wondered, I stopped missing you eons ago.

If keeping me up at night was your intention, you should've tried harder.

I just hate how you think I'm hung up over you.

* * *

And listen, if all of the above was not clear enough for you, I'll state it simply here.

I don't want you in my life as much as I don't want to step on shit when I'm walking on the streets.

And you shall be much less than a stranger to me.

The whole thing we had was built on lies and lack of understanding.

You don't know how tired I was of pretending.

But you know I didn't believe most things you said.

Most times, I just let things be because I didn't want to fight.

And the last thing I thought you should know, I never did love you.

I'm not sure if you'd be surprised, but I couldn't love someone who didn't understand me.

Nor tried to.

I couldn't love someone like you.

And I know when you said you loved me, you didn't mean it.

You never did.

Or if you ever did, I never once believed you.


* * *

If you don't mean what you say, shut the fuck up. - http://www.wordboner.com/