Current weakness(es): Kristen Stewart William Beckett Amber Run Hippo Campus Mansionair The Maine Jeon Soyeon Kaneki Ken Marius Von Hagen Fye D. Flourite
You know, I think the reason for you missing me does not have to do with the lie that you still care about me.
To put it crudely, you're just feeling like a lost ant.
No wait, ants have colonies.
Let's see.
A lost child.
Yes, I think that's better.
You just temporarily needed someone to fill up that chasm in you.
Missing the times and missing me are two different things.
And I'll bet you got confused.
---
But either way, thanks for letting me know that you(r other head) still miss(es) me.
But it's such a pity I don't return the feeling, yes?
No.
* * *
It that's what you call 'best friends', you should seriously reconsider your definition of 'friends'.
Best friends do not insult each other, even at the worst of times.
Much less insult their mothers.
* * *
I can't be bothered with your fucking mood swings.
Please, for the love of all things good, or yourself, for this matter, stop being so childish!
You know, and I thought I was bad!
To be honest, I'm only putting up with you because I don't want to cause a scene.
And most importantly, I have decided that losing the others through this would just be fucked up.
Though now, I understand why so many people have problems with you.
Don't jump to conclusions and come biting me.
I didn't say who this was about. *halo ():D
---
But if society norms were nonexistent, I would've screwed you over long ago.
Just because we're your friends (or 'friends' - I can't decide which), it doesn't mean that you can put us through your crap and expect us to take it lying down.
I'm low on tolerance but I've been nice.
Push it one more time, and I'll give you the hardest stare I've ever given to anyone.
And if you still insist on your antics afterwards, then we'll see what happens from there. :)
I've been keeping my claws at bay.
But a bitch fight would probably do me some good right now. :)
All the pent up anger is making me edgy.
And though I'm not as close to them as I'd liked, I detest the way you put them through your shit, then expect them to be there when your tantrum's worn itself out.
We have tempers too, you know.
* * *
I'm sorry.
I truly am.
I know karma's a real bitch.
But I hope it doesn't bite me.
At least give me points for trying to fix it?
I'm not sure if I should continue to wait.
Are you ignoring me, or have you even seen it?
Since you have given me no choice by cutting me off, I can't tell which is which.
I don't need much.
Just need to know.
If you can't get yourself to talk, an okay or no-go will suffice.
---
But well, no reply.
Guess I'm done here.
Though when facing this, I'm having mixed feelings.
But whatever, it takes two to tango.
Not going to wait around forever.
But what about what you said?
That you would be there?
Where are you now?
I miss having you in my life.
I know you'd say it's too late.
But I'm on my knees now.
I know how hard it was for you to do what you had to.
But I'm dying inside, everyday.
I fear that things would take on an even more unpleasant turn.
But the reason why...
Oh, screw this.
I'm taking one last shot.
And if it still doesn't work.
Well, you can't blame me for not trying.
* * *
It's killing me inside, but I will never show how much the pain is eating me.