No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 12:36:00 PM
Never Going Back to OK - The Afters



Ok ok ok
Ok ok ok

It's not the end but it feels like it is
I'm waking up like I'm back from the dead
I'm stepping out and it feels so free
But as long as I'm moving it's alright

I feel alive and it hurts for a change
I'm looking back it's hard to believe
That I was cool with the days that I wasted
Complacent and tasteless and bored
But that was yesterday

We're never going back to ok (ok)
We're never going back to easy
We're never going back to the way it was
We're never going back to ok

Ok ok ok
Ok ok ok

This discontent like a slap in the face
A mediocre I've had enough of this place
This party's over and I'm moving away
From the frills of your Beverly Hills
But that was yesterday

We're never going back to ok (ok)
We're never going back to easy
We're never going back to the way it was
We're never going back to ok

We're here to stay
This is our time
My only life
Our chance to live

Yeah
We're never going back to ok (ok)
We're never going back to easy
We're never going back to the way it was
We're never going back to ok (ok)
We're never going back to ok (ok)
We're never going back to the way it was
We're never going back to ok (ok)
We're never going back to ok (ok)

Ok ok ok
Ok ok

* * *

Oh but you took it too seriously.

I didn't actually imply that it was done.

Just sayin'.

* * *

Seriously?

After this long?

And that's what you're still thinking?

It amazes me how someone with a functional brain can be that stupid.

I mean, I'm not much of a genius but I'm not that dumb either.

I'll admit though, this was dumb.

Dumber than dumb.

Looking at it, I don't even know what compelled me to get into it.

The feeling of 'I wish I never did' is becoming strapping.

But after it all, don't you see the other things?

No wonder you're pointing the finger.

In this instance, I wonder if ignorance is bliss.

Some are dying to know, but well, the responsibility is taxing.

I'd much rather not advertise, if you know what I mean.

* * *

You're just a liar, through and through.

Oh by the way, your pants are on fire.

Again.

* * *

The bigger person in him just let it slide.

It's such a pity he didn't pursue it though.

It would've been fun to watch.

And cheer. ;]

* * *

I no longer feel that way those sad love songs depict.

I'm not sorry if you do.

And I can't return it.


* * *

And so yeah, you don't know shit.

That was actually pretty hilarious.

Making you feel oh-so-important.

For making a fool out of yourself.

* * *

Well, from the way I treated you, I don't think it holds anymore.

It truly is a case of 'you don't know what you've got until it's gone'.

Well, I'll be like Monique turning to her friends and saying, "I tried".

I really did.

Though I can't say 'no regrets' with conviction.

* * *

Staring helplessly at the trial of destruction left behind.