No awe inspiring quote here
Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite
Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche
Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge
and the slow life.
Shouts
The Others
Adeline
|
The Afters
♥|
Augustana
♥|
Ahmad Matthew the Dino
|
Amalina
|
Amir
♥|
Ani
|
Stanley Bing
|
Cecilia
|
Dickson
|
Eugene
|
The Fray
♥|
Gracie
|
Hema
|
Henry the Hamster Henster
|
Hey Monday
♥|
Hui Xin
|
Jac
|
Jeannie
|
JessicaBee
|
Jess Emo Sis
♥|
Joyin
|
Lexx
|
Kill Hannah
♥|
Melissa Sarah
|
Michelle
|
OneRepublic
|
optimusxpurrim
♥|
Paramore
♥|
Pei Shan
|
Pei Yi
|
Pinkguin
|
PostSecret
♥|
Pretty Ugly
|
Prislin
|
Secret Vespers
♥|
Shemo
♥|
Shi Kang
|
Sin Yee
|
Tabitha Nauser
♥|
Travis Clark
♥|
Veronica Pheobs
|
Waifon Yoon
|
Wei Ling
|
William Beckett
♥|
Xinno
♥|
Xniquet
♥
credits
Layout:
CHRYST
LEE
Icon:
x
o
Basecodes:
Fragilelove[:
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
May 2011
May 2012
August 2012
September 2012
April 2013
October 2013
June 2014
October 2015
January 2017
January 2022
June 2022
posts
Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 1:42:00 PM
Came home feeling smug and like a smartass.
Because I was right. ;D
The chances of that happening in this field are way low.
Guess now there's no dead weight hindering my brain from developing.
* * *
Oh and, hi Jer! :)
Go ahead and say hi, I won't rip your pants off. ;]
* * *
When I look at the way that you converse with her.
And how easily she makes you laugh.
I can't help but slink into the shadows.
Guess I'll never hold a candle to her.
* * *
Looking at the amount of people who get together just to fall apart, I can't help wondering if it truly is eternal?
You'd feed me bullshit saying, at least you tried.
But is it enough?
Was everything worth it?
I keep trying to convince my brain that I tried.
And boy, did I try hard.
But somehow, my heart seems to be far from exhuasted.
It makes my blood rush faster, pushing me to do more than I already have.
But
would it make any difference?
Guess I was dead to you long ago.
But if people can have their own slice of happiness, why can't I?
* * *
I'm sorry it had to end this way.
You were there when I needed help.
But you crossed the line right there - |.
* * *
Like that would make any difference.
I'd still know. ;]
* * *
Because it all used to mean something.
But you never gave it quite enough reason.