No awe inspiring quote here
Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite
Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche
Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge
and the slow life.
Shouts
The Others
Adeline
|
The Afters
♥|
Augustana
♥|
Ahmad Matthew the Dino
|
Amalina
|
Amir
♥|
Ani
|
Stanley Bing
|
Cecilia
|
Dickson
|
Eugene
|
The Fray
♥|
Gracie
|
Hema
|
Henry the Hamster Henster
|
Hey Monday
♥|
Hui Xin
|
Jac
|
Jeannie
|
JessicaBee
|
Jess Emo Sis
♥|
Joyin
|
Lexx
|
Kill Hannah
♥|
Melissa Sarah
|
Michelle
|
OneRepublic
|
optimusxpurrim
♥|
Paramore
♥|
Pei Shan
|
Pei Yi
|
Pinkguin
|
PostSecret
♥|
Pretty Ugly
|
Prislin
|
Secret Vespers
♥|
Shemo
♥|
Shi Kang
|
Sin Yee
|
Tabitha Nauser
♥|
Travis Clark
♥|
Veronica Pheobs
|
Waifon Yoon
|
Wei Ling
|
William Beckett
♥|
Xinno
♥|
Xniquet
♥
credits
Layout:
CHRYST
LEE
Icon:
x
o
Basecodes:
Fragilelove[:
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
May 2011
May 2012
August 2012
September 2012
April 2013
October 2013
June 2014
October 2015
January 2017
January 2022
June 2022
posts
Monday, April 5, 2010, 11:24:00 PM
Aww, boss was so sweet!
I just mentioned that I liked his notebook offhand and he actually got one for me!
His girlfriend'd be so blessed eh ;]
* * *
I hate this begging and grovelling.
Guess now, I dug my grave, I've got to lay in it.
I'll bring my own flowers, thanks.
* * *
I hate how much of a bitch I am.
Maybe I just suck at human relationships.
Thanks Cracked, for 'Seven reasons why the 21st century is making you miserable'.
* * *
The first time it came out of my mouth, I was like: 'shit, can I take it back?'.
But that smile on your face was what stopped me from blurting that out.
Maybe I should've popped your bubble earlier.
* * *
There are still thorns in my flesh.
However, slowly but surely, I will remove them all.
I will not scream from the pain, nor cry from the sting.
And until I find someone to remove that last thorn from my flesh.
I will grit my teeth and carry on.
* * *
Pfft. Attention seeker.