No awe inspiring quote here
Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite
Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche
Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge
and the slow life.
Shouts
The Others
Adeline
|
The Afters
♥|
Augustana
♥|
Ahmad Matthew the Dino
|
Amalina
|
Amir
♥|
Ani
|
Stanley Bing
|
Cecilia
|
Dickson
|
Eugene
|
The Fray
♥|
Gracie
|
Hema
|
Henry the Hamster Henster
|
Hey Monday
♥|
Hui Xin
|
Jac
|
Jeannie
|
JessicaBee
|
Jess Emo Sis
♥|
Joyin
|
Lexx
|
Kill Hannah
♥|
Melissa Sarah
|
Michelle
|
OneRepublic
|
optimusxpurrim
♥|
Paramore
♥|
Pei Shan
|
Pei Yi
|
Pinkguin
|
PostSecret
♥|
Pretty Ugly
|
Prislin
|
Secret Vespers
♥|
Shemo
♥|
Shi Kang
|
Sin Yee
|
Tabitha Nauser
♥|
Travis Clark
♥|
Veronica Pheobs
|
Waifon Yoon
|
Wei Ling
|
William Beckett
♥|
Xinno
♥|
Xniquet
♥
credits
Layout:
CHRYST
LEE
Icon:
x
o
Basecodes:
Fragilelove[:
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
May 2011
May 2012
August 2012
September 2012
April 2013
October 2013
June 2014
October 2015
January 2017
January 2022
June 2022
posts
Sunday, May 30, 2010, 4:49:00 PM
Funny how when I fell terribly sick, you were the one I thought of.
I wished, no,
wanted
you here, fussing over me.
After all this while, I can't believe I still remember.
The way you would talk about something animatedly and excitedly.
The way you would show me pieces that you created.
The way you would float around me.
The way you walked.
The way you chuckled.
The way your hair fell in your eyes.
And then, I also remembered the way your eyes flashed when you were mad.
The way you were invading my space.
The way you avoided speaking to me.
I nearly curled into a fetal position when someone who looked like you walked past me the other day.
The pain, was real.
I guess no matter how things go, I will never forget.
Never forget that trip we went out on together.
The things you shared with me.
That program you coded.
How you were there for me when no one else was.
I thank you, friend.
For your support.
For your understanding.
For everything and anything you did for me, selflessly.
And now, I miss you, more than ever.
But you're still in that cave of yours.
At this point in time, I could safely assume that you don't want anything to do with me any longer.
If anything, this would be the greatest regret I have in my existence.
* * *
But you know what?
I'm tired of trying.
I'm done here.
If you want me back in your life, let me know.
* * *
Maybe we're all bitches who harp on what never was and what could have been.