No awe inspiring quote here
Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite
Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche
Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge
and the slow life.
Shouts
The Others
Adeline
|
The Afters
♥|
Augustana
♥|
Ahmad Matthew the Dino
|
Amalina
|
Amir
♥|
Ani
|
Stanley Bing
|
Cecilia
|
Dickson
|
Eugene
|
The Fray
♥|
Gracie
|
Hema
|
Henry the Hamster Henster
|
Hey Monday
♥|
Hui Xin
|
Jac
|
Jeannie
|
JessicaBee
|
Jess Emo Sis
♥|
Joyin
|
Lexx
|
Kill Hannah
♥|
Melissa Sarah
|
Michelle
|
OneRepublic
|
optimusxpurrim
♥|
Paramore
♥|
Pei Shan
|
Pei Yi
|
Pinkguin
|
PostSecret
♥|
Pretty Ugly
|
Prislin
|
Secret Vespers
♥|
Shemo
♥|
Shi Kang
|
Sin Yee
|
Tabitha Nauser
♥|
Travis Clark
♥|
Veronica Pheobs
|
Waifon Yoon
|
Wei Ling
|
William Beckett
♥|
Xinno
♥|
Xniquet
♥
credits
Layout:
CHRYST
LEE
Icon:
x
o
Basecodes:
Fragilelove[:
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
February 2011
May 2011
May 2012
August 2012
September 2012
April 2013
October 2013
June 2014
October 2015
January 2017
January 2022
June 2022
posts
Sunday, August 22, 2010, 1:44:00 PM
Had a bad dream early this morning and woke up crying.
If that happened in real life, I wouldn't know how to carry on.
I can't lose you.
Not again.
* * *
You can say so much, but if you don't act like it, don't you think I would know?
That I would feel it?
So hurt, so hurt.
And disappointed.
Guess I'll never be up there with the rest of them.
If you don't give a fuck, you can just say it to my face.
I can handle that better than you lying to me.
* * *
Tell me what more do I have to live for?
When the world is so bleak?
I'm tired of pretending everything's okay when it's not.
* * *
You will never know how much you mean to me.