No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Thursday, November 4, 2010, 1:23:00 AM
Like We Used To - A Rocket To The Moon



Official video here: http://bit.ly/b2FS4H

I can feel her breath as she's sleeping next to me
Sharing pillows and cold feet
She can feel my heart fell asleep to its beat
Under blankets and warm sheets

If only I could be in that bed again
If only it were me instead of him

Does he watch your favourite movies
Does he hold you when you cry
Does he let you tell him all your favourite parts
When you've seen it a million times

Does he sing to all your music
While you dance to purple rain
Does he do all these things
Like I used to

Fourteen months and seven days ago
Oh I know you know how we felt about that night
Just your skin against the window
But we took it slow and we both know

It shoulda been me inside that car
It should have been me instead of him in the dark

Does he watch your favourite movies
Does he hold you when you cry
Does he let you tell him all your favourite parts
When you've seen it a million times

Does he sing to all your music
While you dance to purple rain
Does he do all these things
Like I used to

I know love
(Well I'm a sucker for that feeling)
Happens all the time love
(I always end up feeling cheated)
You're on my mind love
(Oh sorta let her when I need it)
That happens all the time love yeah

Will he love you like I loved you
Will he tell you everyday
Will he make you feel like you're invincible
With every word he'll say

Can you promise me if this was right
Don't throw it all away

Can you do all these things
Will you do all these things
Like we used to

Oh like we used to

* * *

To be honest, I don't think it's sweet, or cute.

Not even in the slighest.

Watching you act that way makes me want to throw up in your face, to hit you hard on the head with a blunt object so you'll feel the brunt of the blow, and leave your skull dented badly.

You can't blame me for being a bitch, I'm merely returning the favour.

In cat fight terms, 'you started it first' *pulls a face.

Simply put, I don't like you.

Not even minutely so.

Well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that we're way closer than you both are.

Let's see what else I can do to make you feel uncomfortable.

And while I'm at it, might I add, nee ner nee ner nee ner ;D

* * *

Watching you and her, just got me thinking.

If ever you were mine, it'd be one hell of a confusing ride.

* * *

I'm truly sorry I had to put you through all that.

I can only imagine how you felt.

I'd give anything to fix us.

Almost, depending on what it is.

But I've got to say I'm nervous and scared.

I don't know how to approach this.

I know I try too hard sometimes, but you will never know how much this means to me.

I cannot begin to describe the pain in my heart all the time while you were gone.

Guess that's the price I had to pay.

* * *

You remind me of him.

Too much.

So much it hurts sometimes.

Albeit only a little.

* * *

I don't know if I'm still on my way to healing, or if I'm already done.

How can you tell?

Maybe I'm somewhere in between.

* * *

It was about need. About needing someone and wanting someone and wanting to be held, but knowing - deep down - that you were needling and wanting and being held by the wrong person. But still thinking that the substitute was good enough. Because the truth was too tough. - Goth Girl Rising, Barry Lyga