Current weakness(es): Kristen Stewart William Beckett Amber Run Hippo Campus Mansionair The Maine Jeon Soyeon Kaneki Ken Marius Von Hagen Fye D. Flourite
I recently found out that you were exactly the same way as I left you. I thought by now you would at least have grown up. Maybe just a little? But no. Still the same old shit you used to be. Congratulations! Oh and your new girl too. I hope she satisfies you. Being the self-centered bastard that you are, I shouldn't even be surprised that you haven't changed one bit. Not even in the slightest. Well you know what? Since you're such a mummy's boy, why don't you just date her instead? Incest is rather common nowadays, you know? You sicken me. But I'm glad that I'm at a much better place than you; than I used to be. Honestly, enough punishment? I'm not too sure about that.