No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Sunday, April 14, 2013, 9:47:00 PM
State of Grace - Taylor Swift



I'm walking fast through the traffic lights
Busy streets and busy lives
And all we know
Is touch and go

We are alone with our changing minds
We fall in love 'til it hurts or bleeds or fades in time

And I never saw you coming
And I'll never be the same

You come around and the armour falls
Pierce the room like a cannonball
Now all we know
Is don't let go

We are alone, just you and me
Up in your room and our slates are clean
Just twin fire signs
Four blue eyes

So you were never a saint
And I've loved in shades of wrong
We learn to live with the pain
Mosaic broken hearts
But this love is brave and wild

And I never saw you coming
And I'll never be the same

This is a state of grace
This is the worthwhile fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right

These are the hands of fate
You're my Achilles heel
This is the golden age of something good and right and real

And I never saw you coming
And I'll never be the same

And I never saw you coming
And I'll never be the same

This is a state of grace
This is the worthwhile fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right


* * *

Well you can't blame me for being unfeeling when the time comes.

I think the problem is that I feel too much.

I'm not sorry that I can't meet your expectations.

After all, he's always more important than me, than anything or anyone else.

He can do no wrong in your eyes.

He'll be the most precious thing in your entire life.

But has it ever occurred to you that I exist as well?

That I have feelings and observational skills?

Sometimes I question my existence, my worth.

It seems to me that I am only here to do the things you don't want to, to be a go-to source when you wish to speak to something else rather than the wall and when things don't go well, I take the blame.

And to hand you coffee money as well.

What else is there?

I would really like to know why you keep me so heavily caged under lock and key when keeping me in the future was never your intention.

And STOP giving me the crap that you worry about me.

We all know I am past that phase in my life.


* * *

It saddens me to know that your opinion is as such.

But what am I to do since I am always sidelined and on the losing end?

I had to beat down my curious mind because come on, we both knew the answer to that unasked question.

It hung so thickly in the air that it suffocated me, clogged up my throat, squeezed the air out of my lungs and filled my eyes with sadness.

I shudder to think if anything untoward should happen to me.

Because you would probably leave me there to die.

What's the big fuss about?

Just another person who you never cared much about.


* * *

Don't you know that at the end of the day, you have no one to turn to or to depend on except yourself?

It's strange - living in such a forward world but yet your minds could be so backwards.

Our mental shields are all we have.

And in times like these, I'd keep them on.

You would have to protect yourself somehow.

The world is a scary place whether you're alone or not.

And it would be such a waste if I were to fall prey to illnesses of the mind caused by people who don't even know what I was worth.

It's a dog eat dog world out there.


* * *

I may be a flightless bird now, but in the not-so-distant future, I am going to fly further and live a more fullfilling life than any of you have never dreamed of.

That I promise you.

And as you look on, you'll wonder why you never found the courage to step out of all this madness.

In this life, all we do is wait.

The timer is counting down and I am getting restless and impatient.

Tell me, what is the use of staying when all they want is for you to do their bidding?


* * *

Nine, or get the fuck out.