No awe inspiring quote here

Current weakness(es):
Kristen Stewart
William Beckett
Amber Run
Hippo Campus
Mansionair
The Maine
Jeon Soyeon
Kaneki Ken
Marius Von Hagen
Fye D. Flourite



Me
Phyllis
01/08
Gauche

Yearns for:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Shackle Bracelet
Gacha pulls
Gloomy skies
Head pats
Huskies
Indie bands
Grey eyes
Ribbons
Tap Tap Revenge

and the slow life.

Shouts


The Others
credits
Layout: CHRYSTLEE
Icon: x o
Basecodes: Fragilelove[:

archives

posts

Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 1:37:00 AM

I wish I was born in a different era (ficticious or not).

An era where chivalry isn't dead would be good.

The Victorian era would be nice - elegant gowns and dances (lots of waltzing)!

The Steampunk era would've been awesome - I would tinker all day and came up with my own accessories.

The Cyberpunk era would be just fantastic - high tech gears all around.
And those neon lights!!!
And cool suits!

But then I would have to watch what I eat to keep in shape so...
Maybe not those suits.

But something leather.
Definitely something leather.